Fire and Smoke Restoration in Euless, TX
This bathroom inside a Euless Texas commercial building was covered in soot from a fire that started in a store room. Fortunately, the fire was put out before it spread throughout the building, but the smoke damage was inevitable. The clean white tile was quickly turned into an ugly gray mess. This job was too much for the busy tenants to take on so we were called in to perform the cleanup. Our technicians did a fantastic job and had the bathroom ready to use in a short amount of time. When their job was complete, it looked "Like it never even happened."
Have Questions? Call Us Today - We're Here To Help 817-595-0004 or 817-595-2506
Follow us on Twitter @SERVPROHEB
And Facebook/SERVPRO of Grapevine/NE Tarrant Co & HEB