Your Belongings and Fire Damage
The content restoration process is based on the value of the item and your insurance coverage. To get non-salvageable items restored or replaced, w work directly with the insurance company and the insurance adjusters to process your claim. SERVPRO® of Hurst-Euless-Bedford offers pack-outs, storage, and cleaning services for items affected by fire damage. See the below lists for a full range of services we offer.
Content Restoration Services
Contents Pack-Out, Storage, and Cleaning
- Selection of items that are to be restored.
- Pack up items that are to be restored.
- Transport items to restoration facility for cleaning.
- Clean selected items.
- Remove smoke odors from items.
- Store items until restoration is complete at building.
- Deliver items after restoration of both items and building has finished.
Contents Drying and Cleaning Methods
- Cryogenic Drying (Freeze Drying)
- High0Saturation Ozone Washing
- Dehumidification Drying (Desiccant Drying)
- Air Drying
Call SERVPRO® of Hurst-Euless-Bedford today at 817.565.0004 to see how we can help restore your belongings.
If You Have Questions or Need Help, Call Us Today – (817) 595-0004
SERVPRO of Hurst-Euless-Bedford specializes in restoring contents damaged by water, fire, or mold. Our expertise and “restore” versus “replace” mentality can help you save money while preserving precious keepsakes that can’t be replaced. We pretest your belongings to determine what items we can restore to pre-fire condition. We use several methods of cleaning your contents, including:
- Dry Cleaning - Used for cleaning light residues or to pre-clean prior to wet cleaning.
- Wet Cleaning - An effective cleaning method for removing moderate to heavy residues.
- Spray and Wipe -Effective for items that can’t withstand wet cleaning.
- Foam Cleaning - Used for upholstery fabrics that might shrink or bleed if wet cleaned.
- Abrasive Cleaning - Involves agitation of the surface being cleaned.
- Immersion Cleaning - Contents are dipped into a bath of the cleaning product.
If your home requires extensive restoration or cleaning due to fire damage, SERVPRO of Hurst-Euless-Bedford can conduct an organized, efficient move-out of the affected area. Move-out will provide several benefits, including:
- A quicker remodeling process
- Protecting items from potential damage
- Protecting contents from further on-site damage
When restoration is completed, we will work with you to coordinate the move-in according to your needs. The services offered upon move-in may depend on your insurance coverage.
Fire-damaged electronics can present a serious hazard. Do not attempt to turn on or operate any electrical device that you suspect has been damaged by fire. Smoke residues can contain acids that corrode metal surfaces. If the residues are not removed, corrosion causes electronic failure in the device. We will coordinate the restoration of your electronics, including:
- Television sets
- DVD players
- And more
The key to restoring electronics is taking prompt action to prevent further damage. Electronics will be cleaned and inspected by a qualified electronics technician.
Document / Photograph Drying
When your valuable documents, including photographs, are damaged by water or fire, extreme caution should be taken to help ensure the fire damage does not destroy the document. Although some documents may not be restored to pre-fire damage condition, SERVPRO of Hurst-Euless-Bedford can save a great deal and help minimize additional damage.
Depending on the type of documents and the level of fire, smoke, or soot damage, they have five options for the restoration of documents:
- Air Drying
- Freezer Drying
- Vacuum Freeze Drying
- Vacuum Thermal Drying
Contents Claim Inventory Service
When a fire emergency strikes, the damage can often feel overwhelming. We can help ease the worry and confusion during the recovery process by offering our Contents Claim Inventory Service (CCIS), which provides a detailed and accurate list of your belongings. We take a room-by-room inventory of your contents, including digital photos, and in some instances, bar coding.
Our Contents Claim Inventory Service:
- Preloss list and value of contents
- Detailed and accurate report
- Better information to settle claims quicker
- Assistance with burden of proof for claims