“Mold Removal” vs. Mold Remediation
What’s the Difference?
Microscopic mold spores exist naturally almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors, so truly removing all mold from a home or business is impossible. Many restoration services guarantee to remove all mod. This is a fanciful claim made as an advertising tactic. Here at SERVPRO® Hurst-Euless-Bedford, we understand mold and mold growth which allows us to remediate any mold problem you may have in your home or office.
Mold spores can grow and develop anywhere there is moisture and heat, and while you may be able to handle a minor mold problem on your own, this is not always the case. TMARR (Texas Mold Assessment and Remediation Rules) states that if there is 5 square feet of visible mold, the you should call a Texas licensed Mold Remediation Contractor. SERVPRO® of Hurst-Euless-Bedford has certified mold remediation technicians who can take care of your mold problem no matter the scope or size. From containing the area, to clearing out the mold, we can ease your worry. With our 24-Hour Emergency Disaster Response Team in place, you can rely on our technicians to respond quickly and act fast to make it “Like it never even happened.”
Call SERVPRO® of Hurst-Euless-Bedford today at 817.595.0004
Signs of Mold? Call Today – (817) 595-0004
When water intrudes into your property, mold growth can start in as little as 48 hours. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic, float along in the air, and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor, and that odor can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. Learn more about our mold remediation process.
- Emergency Contact - (817) 595-0004
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Hurst-Euless-Bedford is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of this community. We are also part of a national network of over 2190 Franchises with special Disaster Recovery Teams placed strategically throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.